Tuesday, May 31, 2016

Me and my bundle of joy (wearing a self-made cold-shoulder tunic) - Eu e a luz da minha vida ( a usar uma túnica feita por mim)

EN: Hey y'all, how's it going? I'm sorry for my lack of updates on this blog, but the weather hasn't been ideal for outdoor photos lately... Yet today we are having a wonderful sunny day so I was able to wear one of my recently made garments: the cold-shoulder lilac tunic with tie-cuffs and self-fabric belt (click here for the sewing article, if you're interested). I was in a hurry and these photos were taken with my cell (excuse their lesser quality); as as a plus my son decided to join me so you get to see how handsome he is becoming :). In fact, the heart shaped bracelet was made by him, a gift for Mother's day :))).
Thank you all for stopping by, until next time!

---
PT: Oi pessoal, tudo bem com vocês? Desculpem-me a falta de atualizações neste blogue, é que o tempo não tem sido amigo de fotos no exterior... Hoje parece que a situação se inverteu e tivemos um dia solarengo muito agradável (espero que continue assim!). Hoje estou a usar uma túnica lilás que fiz este fim-de-semana (cliquem aqui para o artigo sobre a costura, se estiverem interessados). Com a pressa só tive tempo de tirar umas fotos rápidas com o telemóvel, por isso desculpem a qualidade menos boa. Para compensar, o meu filho resolveu juntar-se a mim e podem apreciar quão grande e bonito ele está a ficar (mãe babada!). Ah, e a pulseira que estou a usar foi feita por ele, um presente para o Dia da Mãe!
Obrigada a todos por passarem por aqui, até à próxima!



I'm wearing: self-made tunic; Zara culottes (old), bag and sandals; handmade heart bracelet; Eletta watch

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for sharing your thoughts!
Obrigada por partilharem o que pensam!