Tuesday, June 17, 2014

One of the colors of the moment: tangerine - Uma das cores do momento: tangerina


Hello dear readers and friends, today I woke up to another sunny day and high temperatures; the weather forecast says it won't last long (rain showers during next weekend? Seriously??) so I must take advantage of it while I can! I'm wearing a tangerine dress accessorized with black&white shoes and bag and double jumbo pearl necklace (another key accessory of  the moment, thanks to Chanel). Once again I pulled out a pair of sandals from last year; I think they remain quite on trend this summer, don't you agree? Getting dressed in summer is so much easier: all you need is a cute dress, a nice pair of sandals, a few accessories and you’re done! 
You all have a wonderful day and thank you so much for visiting and commenting! 
--- 
Viva, queridos amigos e leitores, hoje acordei para mais um dia de sol e de calor; segundo o boletim meteorológico este tempo não vai durar muito (chuva para o fim-de-semana? A sério?), por isso temos de aproveitar enquanto dura! Estou a usar um vestido cor tangerina complementado por sapatos e carteira em preto e branco e um colar com duas pérolas gigantes (outra peça chave da estação graças a Chanel). Uma vez mais fui buscar umas sandálias do ano passado, que na minha opinião encaixam perfeitamente nas tendências deste verão. Vestirmo-nos no verão é tão mais fácil, não acham? Basta um vestido giro, um par de sandálias e alguns acessórios e estão prontas!
Desejo a todos um ótimo dia e agradeço os vossos simpáticos comentários!





15 comments:

  1. If you get tired of those shoes...send them my way. I think you could wear those for the rest of your life. Great with the orange.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Rhonda! If I ever get tired of these shoes I will send them to you :)))) Hugs from Portugal!

      Delete
  2. Hi hun, the colour of your dress is outstanding and makes a bold statement, love those jazzy heels with it and the necklace is iconic Chanel! Thanks so much for stopping by and sharing your views with me.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks you honey! And you're welcome, it's my pleasure entirely! :)

      Delete
  3. You look so great! Love your sandals!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Tany darling have I ever mentioned that you always look like a model right out of magazine? No? OK than I'm gonna tell ya now....sweetie you always look like a model out of one of those fashion magazine's. Just gorgeous! I am drooling over the dress, BEAUTIFUL!! Amazing shoes!
    kisses darling
    Lenya
    FashionDreams&Lifestyle

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My darling you leave me speechless with such a flattering comment!! Love you loads!! <3

      Delete
  5. That is a great color for you. The outfit is gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  6. You look amazing! LOVE that orange!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Incredible Tany! Tangerine styled with black and white looks so glam!!
    Baci,
    Coco
    Coco et La vie en rose / Bloglovin / Facebook

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for sharing your thoughts!
Obrigada por partilharem o que pensam!