Thursday, February 13, 2014

The Golden Lady – A Mulher de Dourado


Today I’m starring a new fur coat that I bought on sale; decided to wear it on a casual outfit, with jeans and my suede wedge boots (oldies but goodies!), just hoping we don’t get much rain today… I did apply a waterproof spray on the boots, just in case… I was a bit unsure about layering this particular denim shirt, because of the collar,... I think I'd prefer a regular shirt collar for this outfit but I couldn't find my other denim shirt anywhere, so I put this shirt on anyway... Have a wonderful day, everybody! 

---
Hoje estou a estrear um novo casaco de pelo que comprei em saldos; decidi usá-lo num conjunto casual, com calças de ganga e as minhas botas de camurça de salto cunha (antiguinhas mas boas!), só espero que não chova muito… Pelo sim, pelo não, apliquei um spray impermeabilizador nas botas, não vá o diabo tecê-las… Não tenho a certeza se gosto muito da gola desta camisa de ganga neste conjunto, mas não consegui encontrar a minha outra camisa de ganga com gola camiseiro em lado nenhum, por isso vesti mesmo esta. Tenham todos um ótimo dia!







16 comments:

  1. I really like the casual but chic outfits you're showing lately. Very nice.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice outfit!
    xx
    Emilie
    http://www.mylittlefashiondiary.net/

    ReplyDelete
  3. adorei o look. és lindissima <3
    beijinhos,
    MónicaP

    Manchas de Batom

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ai que pena que tenho agora que a minha mãe tenha vendido o casaco de peles dela... adorei a combinação com a ganga!

    Bjs

    Mónica

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Obrigada Mónica! Pode ser que encontres um casaco de peles em saldo a bom preço... Beijinhos!

      Delete
  5. AMEII esse look! Sou louca por oncinha, então já viu né?
    Quero me vestir assim, quero inverno logo!

    Beijos! ♥
    http://www.ohchic.com.br/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Obrigada Nadine! às vezes era bom a gente poder trocar, né? Não me importava nada de ter uns dias de verão Brasileiro, aqui a chuva e o vento são demais, não se aguenta este tempo!

      Delete
  6. Oh, I like this. The fur with the animal print top is nice. I recently bought a faux fur jacket for only $8! It is in a size much too big for me so I plan to refashion it. I figured I couldn't buy fabric or the snaps for that price.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Vicki $8 is a steal; mine was not as cheap but I think that even so, if I count the fabric, the notions and the labour to make one myself, it was a good deal.

      Delete
  7. That coat is so beautiful and cozily warm! Love how well you layered this outfit, the leopard print sweater is so cute. Thanks for your great comment, whether or not you're celebrating, from one blog friend to another...Happy Valentines Day!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Sam, wishing you a Happy Valentine's day too!! Hugs from Portugal!

      Delete

Thank you for sharing your thoughts!
Obrigada por partilharem o que pensam!