Monday, December 30, 2013

Black and white - A preto e branco


A couple of pictures taken indoors, just for fun (it was raining most of the day so it wasn't possible to take pictures outside). I went to the hair salon today and I'm trying a new hairstyle (it won't last; nothing does on my hair lol!). I can't believe tomorrow is NYE already!! Have you made your New Year's resolutions yet? Any wishes? Me, I'll just make one simple wish: that the New Year brings good health to my family and friends, especially those who are in desperate need of it. Happy New Year to all!


Umas fotos tiradas dentro de casa só para diversão (esteve a chover durante a maior parte do dia e não foi possível tirar fotos lá fora). Hoje fui ao cabeleireiro e resolvi tentar um novo penteado (não vai durar muito, nada dura no meu cabelo, ahahah!). Não posso acreditar que amanhã já é véspera de Ano Novo! Já fizeram a vossa lista de resoluções para o novo Ano? Desejos? Eu cá fico-me por apenas um desejo: Saúde para a minha Família e Amigos, principalmente para aqueles que neste momento precisam desesperadamente dela. Feliz Ano Novo a todos!

1 comment:

  1. Happy New Year. No resolutions for me. Just hoping to get more sewing done!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for sharing your thoughts!
Obrigada por partilharem o que pensam!