Monday, January 25, 2016

Red Hunter boots and Prince of Wales print coat on a rainy day – Botas Hunter vermelhas e casaco Principe de Gales num dia chuvoso

EN: Hey guys, how was your weekend? For many of my U.S. friends the weekend was spent at home taking shelter from the blizzard… Hope everyone is OK. We don’t usually get snow where I live and this weekend the temperatures were actually spring-like but today I woke up to heavy rain and wind (so don’t mind my untamed hair!). It’s the perfect weather for wearing my recently acquired red Hunter boots (got them from Hunter’s EU website, they are on sale now)! These are my first utterly stylish rain boots and I am really happy with them! I chose to wear my new Hunter’s with a grayish&red color palette: a Prince of Wales print coat (also new), grey corduroy pants, a coral red shirt and a knit vest compose the look. 

Wishing you all a great week ahead, thanks for stopping by! 

Facebook / Bloglovin / Instagram
--- 

PT: Oi pessoal, como foi o vosso fim-de-semana? Por cá tivemos tempo primaveril, em contraste com os Estados Unidos onde em várias regiões se manifestou um forte nevão! Espero que as minhas amigas e amigos Americanos estejam todos bem. Hoje acordei para chuvas torrenciais e vento, o que me proporcionou a oportunidade ideal para usar as minhas novas botas d’água Hunter (com um bom desconto no website Europeu da Hunter)! Botas d’agua sim, mas com estilo! Conjuguei-as com uma palete de tons em cinzento e vermelho: o casaco padrão Príncipe de Gales, a camisa vermelho-coral, um colete de malha cinza e as calças de bombazina cinzenta compõem este look.

Desejos de uma ótima semana para todos, obrigada por aparecerem!

Facebook / Bloglovin / Instagram





SheIn coat; Mango shirt (old) and pants (old); Zara knit vest (old); Zara backpack; Hunter rain boots, Eletta “The Boyfriend” watch

(all photos by me)
(todas as fotos tiradas por mim)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for sharing your thoughts!
Obrigada por partilharem o que pensam!