Tuesday, March 24, 2015

Navy blue and mint green – Azul-marinho e verde-menta

 I've always been the girl with the largest carry-all bags, and I’m used to carry around a whole bunch of stuff with me, yet today I wanted to try the mini-bag trend and I must say my back really appreciated it. Since I always carry my laptop backpack to work I decided to store most of the stuff in it and keep the cell phone, house a car keys along with driving license and ATM card in this tiny little bag. 

I’m wearing a pinstriped navy blue overcoat with mint green turtleneck and navy blue leggings (casual and comfy), so today’s color palette is similar to yesterday’s, but this time the mint green gives the look a little more luminosity. I was ready to pack away all my chunky knit sweaters and turtlenecks, but the weather turned on me again and it has been really cold and windy. 

See you next time! 

Facebook / Bloglovin / Instagram 
--- 

Sempre fui moça de trazer comigo este mundo e o outro e usar bolsas grandes, no entanto hoje quis dar uma oportunidade à tendência das mini-bolsas (e devo dizer que ao fim do dia as minhas costas agradeceram-me!). Uma vez que levo sempre a mochila com o portátil para o trabalho, resolvi guardar o “grosso” da tralha na mochila e trazer na “bolsinha” só o telemóvel, chaves de casa e do carro, carta de condução e cartão multibanco. 

Estou a usar um sobretudo risca-de-giz azul-marinho com leggings da mesma cor e um camisolão verde-menta (casual e confortável), sendo que a palete de hoje só difere da de ontem pelo tom de verde, que no caso presente dá mais luminosidade ao look. Devo dizer que este camisolão já estava arrumado e pronto para ser guardado, mas o tempo resolveu dar uma mudar e voltámos ao frio, com muita ventania de bónus.
Até à próxima!

Facebook / Bloglovin / Instagram 




(all photos by me)
(todas as fotos tiradas por mim)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for sharing your thoughts!
Obrigada por partilharem o que pensam!