Wednesday, July 2, 2014

Welcoming July: casual outfit with yellow accents - Dando as boas-vindas a Julho num look casual com contrastes em amarelo

Hello guys hope you’re all doing fine; I’m a bit tired I've been having some back pain and headaches lately… I really should get back to my workout routine which has been neglected with all that has been going on… 
Today’s outfit is very relaxed: I’m wearing distressed jeans with an over-sized blue linen shirt and to add some interest to an otherwise plain look, I’m wearing a colorful top underneath the shirt, yellow sandals (I have them since last winter but today is the first time they come out to play), a yellow necklace, and yes, the color of my watch’s strap is also yellow (gotta love this customizable watch!). 
You all have a wonderful day! 

Follow on Facebook / Follow on Bloglovin
--- 
Olá pessoal, espero que estejam bem; quanto a mim ando um pouco cansada, com dores de costas e de cabeça… O que preciso mesmo é retomar a minha rotina de exercícios que com a vida que tenho levado sem tempo para nada, tem sido negligenciada… 
O coordenado de hoje é bastante casual e relaxado; estou a usar calças de ganga coçadas com uma camisa larga de linho azul e, para dar um pouco de interessa a um conjunto demasiado “normal”, resolvi acrescentar um top colorido por baixo da camisa, estas sandálias amarelas com salto espelhado que já tenho desde os saldos de inverno (mas só hoje as estreei), um colar amarelo e sim, a correia do relógio também é amarela (estes relógios com várias correias que se podem mudar são uma maravilha).
Tenham todos um ótimo dia!

Seguir no Facebook / Seguir no Bloglovin


(All pics by me)
(Todas as fotos tiradas por mim)

12 comments:

  1. Super cool outfit and very nice post
    Great pics too anyway :)
    http://heyhadrien.blogspot.com.br/2014/07/im-back.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great post
    Love Denim with Denim
    The yellow Heels are stunning
    xoxo
    http://stunningchic.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. You've pulled off the denim on denim well. Love the pop of yellow.

    Wardrobe Quarry

    ReplyDelete
  4. I wrote it before and I write it again: I think what I like most is your casual outfits. Love love love.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love this look casual!!!!All perfectly!!!Good luck!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for sharing your thoughts!
Obrigada por partilharem o que pensam!