Friday, December 20, 2013

The lingerie trend - A tendência “lingerie”

 
A designer line that strongly incorporated lingerie details into its collection for Fall 2013 was Louis Vuitton. The collection included silk pajamas, negligees and underskirts adorned with lace (click here). I confess having mixed feelings about this trend but with time it has grown on me… I can pin point the moment when I decided to adopt it: when I saw this look on Wendy’s lookbook blog. She wore a skirt overlayered with beautiful delicate lace with an off-white cabled turtleneck and tight high boots. I was utterly overwhelmed, she's absolutely perfect. Of course I don’t have the means or the time to aspire producing such an installment (the photos, her makeup, the scenario, and the luxurious clothes/shoes,…), but it made me start craving for a lace edged skirt. I would have sewed it myself quite easily, but then I saw this RTW version so cheap and I was/am so short of time… I gave in and just ordered it (I know, I’m weak).
I’m wearing my DIY Celine inspired jacket (pattern by Paco), a pale blue turtleneck and lace-up ankle boots; I was a little biased about including these boots, I’d prefer black pumps instead, but I was in a hurry and couldn't find the black pumps anywhere in my overpacked shoe closet… I’m also wearing one of my beloved statement necklaces; this one is made of black crystals (I wore its twin in this other look recently).
I'm not very happy with how the pictures turned out today; the direct sunlight wasn't the best lighting to photograph this ensemble; the pale blue of the turtleneck is barely noticeable, there's no good view of the jacket and I'd also have needed more time to fine tune the camera’s settings; the pictures don’t make this outfit justice, believe me.


Uma coleção de Outono 2013 que incluiu em força detalhes de roupa-interior nos seus coordenados foi Luis Vuitton. Na coleção foram incluídos pijamas de seda, negligés, combinações e saiotes rematados com renda (cliquem aqui). Confesso que quando esta tendência saiu (e foi prontamente imitada pelas lojas de pronto-a-vestir), não lhe achei grande piada, mas com o tempo comecei a ceder… Mas o momento em que me rendi foi quando vi esta produção (cliquem aqui) no blogue Wendy’s lookbook. A Wendy usou uma saia de forro curto e renda muito delicada com uma camisola de malha de gola alta e botas de cano alto até à coxa. Fiquei completamente extasiada com este look, ela estava absolutamente perfeita! É claro que não tenho nem os meios nem o tempo para aspirar vir a produzir algo com esta categoria (o trabalho fotográfico, a maquilhagem, o cabelo, as roupas, o calçado…) mas foi nesta altura que decidi que iria ter uma saia debruada com renda. Teria feito a minha, mas entretanto vi esta baratinha,… e eu com tão pouco tempo disponível,… Pronto, lá cedi e encomendei a saia (sou uma fraca).
Estou a usar uma jaqueta feita por mim (molde do Paco), uma camisola de malha azul claro, e botins altos de atacadores; não era para ter calçado estes botins, teria preferido um sapato de salto alto preto, mas não consegui encontrar os sapatos que queria no meu armário sobrelotado… Também estou a usar um colar de cristais negros (usei o seu “gémeo” recentemente neste look).
Só tenho pena da luz solar direta não ter sido a melhor para fotografar este conjunto (por exemplo, quase não se nota o azul da camisola e não se percebem os detalhes do casaco) e também por ter tido de o fotografar à pressa; ao vivo o conjunto é muito mais bonito.



6 comments:

  1. Nice dress and design with pretty person..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Usually I agree with you 100% but, sorry: Your look is my favorite, more ladylike, more put together.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm with Mary Beth, I prefer your more elegant look!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for sharing your thoughts!
Obrigada por partilharem o que pensam!