Wednesday, November 27, 2013

Pale pink and white – Rosa velho e branco

Pale pink and white is one of this season’s popular color combos. All the wardrobe elements worn here are from past seasons but I’ve never wore them together like this before. I’ve made the white wide pants just before starting on my leathersleeves coat and I didn’t write the sewing review back then because I felt, “ahem”, sort of dismayed about these pants… They didn’t fit me around the waist. It was just before I got pregnant and I must have gained some weight back then. The gap was so wide (near 2inches) that I remember thinking that I must have messed up with the pattern sizing (pure old denial, lol). Before I knew it I got pregnant and dieting was out of the equation…  So I never got to wear these pants until after getting back to my normal weight. The pattern is from the October 2011 BurdaStyle magazine, model#124A.

Rosa pálido (ou rosa velho) e branco é uma das combinações de cores tendência desta estação. Todos os elementos deste coordenado são de estações passadas, mas nunca os tinha usado combinados desta forma antes. Fiz as calças largas brancas antes de começar o casaco com mangas de cabedal, mas não cheguei a publicar os detalhes de costura na altura, por fiquei, como dizer, sem entusiasmo para usar as calças. Não as conseguia apertar na cintura; a diferença era da ordem dos 5cm e lembro-me de ter pensado que me tinha enganado a traçar o molde (pura negação). Pouco tempo a seguir engravidei e fazer dieta ficou fora de questão, por isso só acabei por só conseguir usar estas calças depois de recuperar o meu peso normal. O molde é da revista BurdaStyle de 10/2011, modelo 124A

I don’t know if you can tell from the pictures, but the vest is made of feathers, not fur.

Não sei se conseguem perceber pelas fotos, mas o colete que estou a usar é de penas, não de pelo.
The crystal necklace is one of my favorite pieces of jewelry (I think I wore it before in this blog), I also own another one made of black crystal. It’s a statement piece that enhances any outfit.

O colar de cristal é uma das minhas pelas de bijuteria favoritas (acho que já o tinha usado aqui no blogue) e tenho outro igual em preto. É uma peça que dá um toque especial a qualquer coordenado, na minha opinião.
So I published four outfits in a row, I didn’t think it would be possible! The weather has been sunny which is in favor of outdoor pictures, Henrique has been waking up a little earlier in the morning lately, providing me with some extra time to take a few pictures without running late to work and in the evening I’ve been putting him to sleep at 21h00, meaning I can spend some time writing if I’m not busy doing other chores. I don’t expect every day to be like this, there will be times when blogging won’t be possible… But while it lasts, let’s enjoy it, right?

Pois é, nem quero acreditar que publiquei 4 dias seguidos! O tempo tem estado soalheiro, o que convida a tirar fotos no exterior; o Henrique tem acordado um pouco mais cedo, o que me proporciona algum tempo extra para tirar umas fotos antes de sair e à noite tem ido para a cama às 21h00, o que me deixa livre para escrever estas postagens, se não tiver algo mais urgente para fazer. Não tenho esperanças que continue sempre assim, vai haver muitos dias em que publicar no blogue não vai ser possível, mas enquanto durar esta maré de “facilidades”, vamos tirar proveito disso, certo?

7 comments:

  1. Tudo lindo! A calça, o colete, o colar, você, o post... Beijos.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have a blush trench coat and have never thought of wearing it with white. Shall give it a try. Love your outfit especially the feather vest.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pois, ele também esta a crescer e dai começar a ser mais fácil entrar numa rotina!

    Linda como sempre!

    Bjs

    Mónica

    ReplyDelete
  4. It is soooo good to see you back - I checked for some reason your blog in my bookmark and jumped for joy. Congratulations on your son and coming back to blogging.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for sharing your thoughts!
Obrigada por partilharem o que pensam!