Friday, May 6, 2011

Neon color trend – Tendência cores néon


That’s one of those trends that many people just won’t be adhering, I guess. Personally I like this trend (if well balanced), and here’s my first take at it this year, a casual outfit incorporating a neon yellow sheer blouse (I have it for at least 5 years) combined with jeans and navy blue top, shoes and clutch. There’s also a touch of lime green given by the skinny belt and my earrings which weren’t visible at all in my outfit pictures.
Thank you so much for your compliments on my latest outfit with the striped dress and the purple top! I’m happy that most of you liked the look, I felt awesome wearing it!


Eis uma tendência à qual creio que muita gente não vai aderir. Pessoalmente gosto desta tendência (desde que seja usada de forma equilibrada) e aqui têm a minha primeira interpretação, num estilo muito casual que incorpora uma blusa transparente (tenho-a há pelo menos 5 anos), combinada com uns jeans e top, bolsa e sapatos em azul-marinho. O conjunto tem também um toque de verde lima dado pelo cinto fininho e pelos brincos, que não ficaram à vista nas fotos do conjunto.
Muito obrigada pelos elogios ao meu último coordenado, com o vestido às riscas e o top! Fico contente pela maioria de vocês terem gostado, quanto a mim senti-me muito bem a usá-lo!



9 comments:

  1. I like the way you combined the dark blue with the neon green. It is so nice to discover some clothes after a few years for a new combination!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super, me encantan los complementos: los zapatos y los pendientes..Bs y buen fin de semana

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this neon color and you certainly can wear this color and look very stylish. It looks great on you :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am really liking the bright outfits on you!! Really cute jeans too :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. beautiful blouse!! such a gorgeous color :)

    katslovefashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gosto muito da blusa e da cor! Os brincos são super giros!

    Bjs

    Mónica

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love your blouse....I like it when I find clothes that are long lost in my closet too & I try to bring them back to life....I am going to try more of that this Spring...using different colour combos! Your earrings are pretty too...are they vintage?

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks DeniseAngela! The earrings are not vintage, I bought them recently online (they are from a Portuguese clothing/acessories brand that I like a lot: http://www.lanidor.com/SS2011/index.html

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for sharing your thoughts!
Obrigada por partilharem o que pensam!